FX Impact owners please...Cheek rest

Do any of you no of a lower cheek rest for the Impact? 

I don't want taller rings as I have the lowest I can fit now to keep the scope low as possible. Standing shooting off hand is fine but on the bench I struggle the get behind the eyebox just right.

If I remove the rest it's perfect but has a unfinished look , and a little edgy.

I see plenty of risers but yet to find anything lower.

Thanks in advance.

I'm from the old school of keeping the scope as close to the barrel as possible.

Line of sight of the scope plus centerline of the bore of the barrel.

Still waiting for any information on a lower cheek rest. I know I could make something but would rather just buy.

I have some Tyvec material, think that's what's it called...it's a cut to shape plastic material then cook in the oven then can be put over something while soft and shaped around then allowed to cool for perfect molded shape.

If no-one responds I may try something with that.

I am with you on keeping the scope as close to the bore as possible. But I have some physical problems that don't allow me to tilt my head much so after fighting going crossed eyed every time I looked through my scope with the low mounts on it I put some higher rings on it. My problems went away instantly the gun was much more comfortable to shoot and the slight difference in trajectory did not affect me at all. Makes me wonder why I fought so hard to keep the scope so low in the first place.

I'm from the old school of keeping the scope as close to the barrel as possible.

Line of sight of the scope plus centerline of the bore of the barrel.

Still waiting for any information on a lower cheek rest. I know I could make something but would rather just buy.

I have some Tyvec material, think that's what's it called...it's a cut to shape plastic material then cook in the oven then can be put over something while soft and shaped around then allowed to cool for perfect molded shape.

If no-one responds I may try something with that.

Kydex is the material your referring to.

Sorry i'm late to the party.

I too wanted the lowest scope bore I could get on my Impact. I made a new cheek rest and printed it, then covered it in carbon vinyl. It allows me to comfortably run much lower rings.

1590534890_20087729715ecda2eab40156.00936138.PNG
1590534900_16678643085ecda2f4ce89d5.19886921.jpg