• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx Impact new slug liner A

Just got one Slug Liner A because I ruined my original original pellet liner for my Smooth Twist Impact .25 and having trouble ( does not slide completely ) into the " barrel .

I waited months at Pyramyd for the delivery of a paid regular pellet liner .25 but they ended up saying that the slug liner A was also good

Are FX dropping the pellet liners ?, because I still have to check if they are the same ( excelent ) as the one I ruined.

I believe all guns are shipped with Pellet liner A. I don’t think they plan to stop making them as they say their new Hybrid slugs shoot best from the pellet liners.
The slug liners should shoot 34gr JSB’s and other manufacturers slugs (NSA,VK,H&N...) best.

I think the A liner was designed to shoot the 25.4’s best.

I’ve heard of a few others having fitment issues with some liners. I think the O.D. of the liners were to big and they had to sand/polish down the O.D. a few thousands to get them to fit.

I have a slug liner in my .25 Continuum 700mm but I haven’t tested the 25.4’s. With all the extra power I just shoot 34gr from it and soon my slug testing and tuning will begin.

How did you ruin your pellet liner?

Guess it is quiet simple reason they do not have them available: Every FX gun and barrel kit, is already delivered from the factory with a pellet liner. Then only a small percentage of the owners manage to destroy that liner. So 99% of the owners needing an aditional liner, will probably order a slug liner, or maybe a pellet liner B. That also means 99% of the owners doeas not need a pellet liner A, as they already got one.