FX IMPACT n STRELOK PRO = PERFECTION!

I finally got the impact in .25 sorted out. JSB heavy's @865fps with the aid of Strelok Pro. 14mph cross wind @118yrds 21degree incline, it gave me a aim point for my scope, and it was spot on. i never would of thought it be possible for the average guy to shoot at distance with wind like that and be hitting things on the first shot. 200yrds on paper will be in my very near future. as soon as the wind dies down in my area

"T3PRanch"Be BOLD. Do 200yrds WITH the wind blowing then be extra PROUD. ;)

Thurmond
Oh i've tried two days ago. i was able to hit the back stop 4x4'. just try'n to hold still is a huge challenge. @ 10X my leapers 4X16 "MilDot" completely covers a 5" target. just order'd a calldwell deadshot. still on the fence about upgrading the scope or waste my money on a cam setup?

yeah chairgun isn't very up to date, it also doesn't have the scope data base as Strelok Pro. but if you have a Hawke scope it would probably be as good as you need. Strelok probably has 5K scopes in it's database. Strelok Pro cost about $10 i think on the app store. but you can get a free version that might work to. I just find it amazing somebody put a system together that is easy to use and works so well. I'm no TEDS' HOLD OVER, i figured he missed more that he hit at long range, and just showed us the footage of what he hit. lol, well i don't think that anymore. I was shooting by range estimation with a mildot scope as i learned from watching teds video's and was missing alot but hitting a few. there was so many variables to acct for. but not no more it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

For good wind data (speed and direction) input.... Unfortunately, this Vaavud Smartphone windmeter does not interface directly with Strelok, but does provide "wind direction" which none others do at this price. The closest I found was the Firefly which was not as accurate and versatile. (Note: new iPhones will come out without earphone jack).

https://www.amazon.com/Vaavud-Smartphone-windmeter-Sleipnir-Samsung/dp/B00T34F388

Firefly: https://www.amazon.com/Firefly-Electronic-Wind-Detector-Lost/dp/B006MGWTKU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1473714319&sr=8-3&keywords=wind+direction+indicator+thermal

"fe7565"For good wind data (speed and direction) input.... Unfortunately, this Vaavud Smartphone windmeter does not interface directly with Strelok, but does provide "wind direction" which none others do at this price. The closest I found was the Firefly which was not as accurate and versatile. (Note: new iPhones will come out without earphone jack).

https://www.amazon.com/Vaavud-Smartphone-windmeter-Sleipnir-Samsung/dp/B00T34F388

Firefly: https://www.amazon.com/Firefly-Electronic-Wind-Detector-Lost/dp/B006MGWTKU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1473714319&sr=8-3&keywords=wind+direction+indicator+thermal
My version of strelok has three different settings to choose my weather pattern from, i've just been using my local airport's weather station for data which the app locate's for me, but i manually enter my wind direction dependent on where i set up.

It's under the "Cartridge" tab. Just enter the BC and hit Save. 
I usually get the ballpark BC from ChairGun data. 

Whoops, maybe you meant getting the BC directly in the Strelok Pro program. Use the Cartridge tab and down on the lower right you see "Cartridge Database". Select Calibre and Vendor. Example: .25/JSB/ gets Kings 25gr BC .036

GLPalinkasIt's under the "Cartridge" tab. Just enter the BC and hit Save. 
I usually get the ballpark BC from ChairGun data. 

Whoops, maybe you meant getting the BC directly in the Strelok Pro program. Use the Cartridge tab and down on the lower right you see "Cartridge Database". Select Calibre and Vendor. Example: .25/JSB/ gets Kings 25gr BC .036

Correct. That's what I meant. Thanks.

I have an FX Wildcat 30ftlbs and I can't seem to line up Strelock with the POI I am getting. I am pretty sure all of the data is correct in the app, except possibly the twist rate which is set at 12inches by default. I don't know what the twist rate is for a smooth twist barrel? What do others use for this setting?

For the time being I have laboriously manually mapped out my POI every 5yrds up to 115yrds but there must be a trick I am missing with the technology?