• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning FX impact MKll not cocking

Somehow it is NOT cocking at all. I didn’t touch the trigger until it wasn’t cocking. Saw all trigger videos on YouTube and tried but no use yet. 

the upper tear/sear is NOT latching/grabbing the pack-man tip. 

initially, I was able to pull the cocking liver backward and with left hand, push the trigger forward and it would load/cock but not anymore. 

need advise please. Running out of blood pressure pills really fast. Thanks 

Problem solved!!! Thank you very much guys

in the picture below you can see the pin of the loading block. “It was bent” and that was causing the sear not to engage with the Pac-Man.

well I learned a lot this time and came to know how the trigger works too. 

Thanks again guys

52C10E28-1E9F-4916-8C19-5FF0A1D6280D.1616297588.jpeg

Many times this problem is caused by pulling the cocking handle all the way back and inadvertently pulling the trigger, which causes the hammer to fly forwards and smack into the cocking pin located on the bottom of the cocking block, which in turn bends the cocking pin forwards. What happens then is that even though you pull the cocking handle all the way back, the cocking pin that's bent so far forwards cannot not pull the hammer back far enough for it to catch on the trigger sear.

Best regards, Chuck

Be carefully as well dont loose the small rubber balls on the face of the block .One is missing .

Only one needed and placed properly should be on the drivers side of the gun(left). I questioned that awhile back, tried installing a second ball on my own, and was advised not to as it puts too much stress on the rear cocking arm hinge pin that’s on the rear block, so I removed it.