FX Impact MKII questions

I bought a newer MK2 compact and yes the gun comes with a longer foster but it is a male threaded end and only useful if you only have foster guns. Airtanksplus.com has a really good price on a foster extra long female with a male end that comes on and off so you can also use fill probes if you have other rifles. Or just buy a new fill probe with a male foster end. lots of options. Mine did come with a superior liner that works good with lighter slugs like NSA 43.8gr and the FX hybrid 44.5, doesn't shoot heavier as well. If you want to shoot heavier slugs my superior heavy liner shoots those better and you need to buy that extra.

Don't all impact come in m3 now? So you won't be getting a mk2 unless you meant you order it before the release of them m3. We don't even know when you order your mk2. Cause some comes with standard smooth x, some with superior.

End of March is when mine was purchased from SPAW. But honestly I didn't think about what you brought up. The impact MK2 is gone and it's now Mavericks and M3s. Good point.

Don't all impact come in m3 now? So you won't be getting a mk2 unless you meant you order it before the release of them m3. We don't even know when you order your mk2. Cause some comes with standard smooth x, some with superior.

End of March is when mine was purchased from SPAW. But honestly I didn't think about what you brought up. The impact MK2 is gone and it's now Mavericks and M3s. Good point.

My understanding is the only difference between the Impact X, MKII, and M3 is the power plenum. Everything else is the same. 

My understanding is the only difference between the Impact X, MKII, and M3 is the power plenum. Everything else is the same. 

I don't think that is entirely true.

Ok so what are the differences? You don't think? If they are gonna come out with a whole new platform I would like to know what I'm getting.

The action block is slightly different between the M3 to fit the 2nd reg. So not all M3 parts will fit on previous models.

I don't think that is entirely true.

Ok so what are the differences? You don't think? If they are gonna come out with a whole new platform I would like to know what I'm getting.

The action block is slightly different between the M3 to fit the 2nd reg. So not all M3 parts will fit on previous models.

That makes sense they had to make room for the larger reg. Other than the basic gun. I feel there mostly the same.

I was in the market for a used MKII but after dealing with some of the people selling on here not wanting to talk on the phone or them tuning it there self but state it was tuned by a tuner/airgun shop has made me not want a used one. So I was pondering on just pre order an M3 or just stay away from FX all together. I have tons of other airguns already and need another one like a hole in my head. LOL My two recent toys are the LCS SK19 .22 and the Blitz .25 and I love them things... I also picked up an Texan II .457 and a .257 and a AGT Uragan .30. Sold my Vulcan .25 so am in the market to replace it with something. 

Just the Wika gauges made the small price increase over the MKII worth it to me. I always buy new when I can. IIRC, the trigger assembly can be shifted fore and aft to suit ones trigger finger as well. Good luck with your decision.

Yea I might just wait for an M3 and be done with it. Either the 600 or 700mm barrel.

What would be really nice is to have one setup to shoot .25 and .30 and I think you can do that with an FX Impact.

Kendive,

I have the MKII in .22 and .30. Both in stock form. You are more than welcome to fondle them. I previously sent you a pm to verify that you are indeed the same Kendive I have meet in the past...Milton FL...Just send a reply to when you will be in town next, and maybe we came meet up with each other.

Keith

Now sure if you are avab Friday morning. i will be heading up to the property to do some shooting. If you come bring hearing protection will be shooting the real stuff too. 

No machine guns this time though.

Hope you are doing well. It's been a while.