• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX IMPACT MKII PROBLEMS

I was once told by an CWO-5 (a rare but real unicorn rank in the Marine Corps) that when it comes to technology go-fast low-drag bling it is wise to wait 1 year before purchasing it. This ethos I have followed like the Gauntlet and the Wildcat MKII I've waited a year or more before getting one. I suppose I let the guys be the Guinea pigs and see what shake loose from the tree. I prefer my PCP shoot well out of the box that's what drawn me to FX's line there is no doubt I will be getting the Impact mkII in the meantime I'll wait patiently.

Great! FX always take care of customers IME. Sometimes it take a while, but they stand behind their clients!

Yes, I recently had an extremely positive experience communicating directly with FX myself. I greatly appreciated that, particularly in this day and age of “who cares, we have all the customers we can handle”. I am new to PCP but I know with no doubt that I will stick with FX when it comes time to add to the collection (right now I’m waiting to hear more about the .35 for the Impact!). The combination f FX and Utah Air has really impressed me! They both rock.

FX are great in standing behind their products. 

I have personal experience when I received a Royal that was not as per specs as mentioned in FX website. 

I complained through e mail and I received phone call of Mr. Johan accepting the issue, ensuring the sending of parts to bring it in line of as advertised on website. He was also thankful to me that I pointed out that the product had not the advertised specs.

He also committed to rectify the website and in a couple of days I found rectification on fx website. 

Great customer service. 

Mr. Fredrik also cooperated whenever I called him.

Regards, 

Umair Bhaur 

Parts finally arrived today and fitted along with a 700mm barrel that Johan sent me FOC as an apology, velocites are great, run the reg at 170 and getting a hair under 1000 with the 25g Monsters, 950 with 26g slugs in a 600mm slug barrel, very very consistent at these pressures as well.

Now to do some still air 100 yard testing to see how it fares.

It seems that in the UK most of the guns dont have the larger plenum and valve body fitted, of course at 12FPE it doesn't matter but all the FAC guns seem to have the old parts fitted as well, I'm wonder if this has something to do with the distributor.

Great! FX always take care of customers IME. Sometimes it take a while, but they stand behind their clients!

huh?? so if you didn't say anything or notice the unsuspecting consumer would be lied to? This is 100 percent unacceptable and fraud, I would demand a new MK2 rifle ! Modifying a "mk2" to make it a mk2 is ludicrous! 

Parts finally arrived today and fitted along with a 700mm barrel that Johan sent me FOC as an apology, velocites are great, run the reg at 170 and getting a hair under 1000 with the 25g Monsters, 950 with 26g slugs in a 600mm slug barrel, very very consistent at these pressures as well.

Now to do some still air 100 yard testing to see how it fares.

It seems that in the UK most of the guns dont have the larger plenum and valve body fitted, of course at 12FPE it doesn't matter but all the FAC guns seem to have the old parts fitted as well, I'm wonder if this has something to do with the distributor.

This should NEVER happen in the first place, this isn't customer service, this is backpedaling and covering up fraud! 

1569097378_6029858605d8686a2a5d2d9.62969024_20190817_133147.jpg
1569097587_16752851375d868773c70c41.45050301_close.jpg

hi ive just orderd my first fx impact,just a bit worried on the coments about old parts on new gun.what should i look out for any ideas thanks

Dude you are reading post from April/September 2019... The gun you just bought im assuming is probably new and a way later version. This is like being worried about a 1990's laptop thread and buying a brand new Dell from Best Buy. 

hi ive just orderd my first fx impact,just a bit worried on the coments about old parts on new gun.what should i look out for any ideas thanks

Hi Pecka101, 

We hope you're having a wonderful Holiday and Happy New Year! Regarding your comment and your "worry," We wanted to remind you that we have (since this post was created) upgraded many different aspects of the Impact. Just keep in mind that we always manufacture Impacts using new components. Also, FX backs all rifles with a three-year guarantee. If you have any questions about your Impact or any other questions, our customer service lines will be open after the holiday, you can e-mail us, or If you are in the United States, you can call us between 9 am – 4 pm.

Regards, 

FX Airguns USA

Customer Service/Technicians can be reached here: 

Phone: +1 866 639 0772

[email protected]