• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact MKII mods are pretty much done

I installed my K&L parts today and my mods are pretty much done. K&L Gen3 ARCA rail, KLS-2 Adjustable Stock, Magpul MOE-K2+ grip, Huma V2 port with probe and a Ernest Rowe carbon fiber sleeve bonded to the 700mm Standard Superior liner (.25cal). CARM single shot loader for the bench. The only other mod I will likely do is the tunable shroud when they become available. Now I just need some trigger time to learn how to tune and shoot the rifle.

Better pic.1620682017.jpg

Very nice. If you have a nicely fitted MkII like this, there's not much reason to get an M3 . . . unless your will power is very weak like mine!

What caliber you shooting to have low power? Sounds like you might got something going on.. My .22/.25 shoots like a tank especially at 100 yards

*willpower not power lol.

Very nice. If you have a nicely fitted MkII like this, there's not much reason to get an M3 . . . unless your will power is very weak like mine!

What caliber you shooting to have low power? Sounds like you might got something going on.. My .22/.25 shoots like a tank especially at 100 yards

*willpower not power lol.

😂😂😂 I didn't catch that in the first place.

B

Corvid Hunter- I wanted to add, yes your gun looks good now as it sits, but if you so choose to convert to stainless, make sure and always dab on a light coat of nickel anti seize on the threads of each stainless bolt prior to installing. You’ll thank me anytime you decide to take your gun apart.

Speaking of that, knowing what I now know, on the top black rail that connects from and rear blocks- 12 fasteners of mixed lengths, and the scope rail at 3 total. Those fasteners seem to be the ones removed and replaced the most when getting into an impact, so personally I would use stainless(if converting to stainless)Torx heads on those. Less chances of rounding off the fastener socket, for sure.