fx impact MKII meets amateur Help!!

I'm shooting JSB 18.33 the first time it happened I shot down to 120 psi this second time 200psi every time The first thing I notice I mean the obvious sign is the pellet probe doesnt cycle smoothly the first time I forced it and start getting just a click when I pulled the trigger the second time I tried to remove the magazine and couldn't I broke the pellet in half to get it out but there were already 5 pellets in the barrel that i pushed out along with the broken half

I hope you mean Bar and not PSI. Also I suggest you get a cheap chronograph from amazon or eBay , without one you can’t tune the gun to full potential. It sounds to me like you don’t have enough power to push the pellets out . Back the valve adjuster all the way out and max out the power wheel to see if the problem persists . Also there should be little to no problem loading a pellet , is your barrel fully seated into the breech block? 

I hope you mean Bar and not PSI. Also I suggest you get a cheap chronograph from amazon or eBay , without one you can’t tune the gun to full potential. It sounds to me like you don’t have enough power to push the pellets out . Back the valve adjuster all the way out and max out the power wheel to see if the problem persists . Also there should be little to no problem loading a pellet , is your barrel fully seated into the breech block?

tried it and didn't have a problem with pellets stuck in the barrel also read a thread about .22 jab 18,13 being too big not fitting and needing to be resized could this be my issue I too am using JSB .22 18,13

It is very unlikely that any pellet is that tight that they get stuck in barrel. Are you sure you are not simply loading to many pellets into barrel before shooting? I sometimes double load myself, but I have never loaded more than 2 pellets at once. If you load 2 pellets they will be shot out of the barrel with much slower velocity, but if you load 3, 4, or more, then the gun might not be able to shoot them out. If that is the case it is a shooter error, and nothing wrong with the gun.