• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact MkII 720PP power block max power numbers

So I'm new to AGN but I've actually been in the fire burner and air game for about 12 years. I have been tuning and modding since 2017 and want to throw some numbers out and see how I compare to others. I am current running a FX Impact MKII with the new Power Block. I've milled out the power block and transfer port, rebuilt the regulator with brass piston, 13 Belleville washers (210 bar on the reg), 18.3g tungsten hammer weight custom made from a local fab shop, 50.5mm hammer spring(stock spring cut down) no hammer adjustment screw. I am shooting 62-grain varmint knockers .30 caliber going 1120FPS giving me roughly 178 FPE.. I have a 700mm barrel and get 3/8 inch group at 50 yards in no wind. Is it even possible to squeeze more from this application?

Reactions: monstr2
OP.
I have machined my power mods as well and stepped over the limits I cannot go back and fort to pellets without taking my .25 x 700 MK2 apart again.
I have heavier 44 and 46 gr slugs but for now those just waiting for next available time.
Currently shooting the ZAN 41 gr 1060 fps with Reg at 137 bars. The average group size is about 1.5 MOA at 100 meters, I am shooting rings and not dots.
I am not happy with this 1.5" group size, onse I spend all the slugs I will re-tune back to pellets. Up to 100 meters pellets more accurate.
And btw with pellets, the speed is an enemy.

Reactions: TwoLoe88