• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact MKI Upgrade or sell and buy a MKIII

No dice on clearing the Browser cache...Since I dont have any means to contact the "MOD", I had to resort to using the Contact Us link. In any case while I wait for my M3 to arrive my son and I are having a blast with the MK1 again. Granted this is about 25Yds (16 shot groups) which is nothing for this gun. BTW that is my son at the trigger.

346cdgP.jpg

0Fqj3fp.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: qball
If you can swing keeping both I would, just for the reasons you posted above.

Oh, and FYI, most market rates for the power plenum’d MK2’s are in the $1200 to $1600 ranges and that’s just for plain jane stock and nothing aftermarket mounted on the gun. The $1600 range ones typically have a couple of pieces added on, or come with extra barrel kits, mags, etc.
Bronze models command a bit more, like $1400 for a stock model with no aftermarket goods.
Keep in mind compact vs sniper models will differ in that price range also, due to bottle size and barrel lengths.

So if you do sell, consider yourself very very lucky to get $1200 for an MK1 version, and don’t get upset if you get counter offers for as low as $800

Just came in today...Thank you all once again for the help and advise. I will be selling the M1 FX Impact. however if I don't get any reasonable offers I might just hold on to it. Airgun-Nation has not deemed me worthy of being able to DM or Post in the classifieds therefore I have been relegated to using Ebay.

e878Z92.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Apohlo and ChRiSiS
Just came in today...Thank you all once again for the help and advise. I will be selling the M1 FX Impact. however if I don't get any reasonable offers I might just hold on to it. Airgun-Nation has not deemed me worthy of being able to DM or Post in the classifieds therefore I have been relegated to using Ebay.

e878Z92.jpg
I stopped using my ebay this year, after the new laws demand them to collect your ss# info for the tax purposes, after $600 in total sales. They would hold your payout until then. I actually canceled my sale to refund the buyer, they still keep sending me the remainders to update my ss.
I don’t think you have to pay actual taxes unless you have a retailing business , but I have a low trust in their establishment with all their outsourcing.

Also beware of new PayPal policies. In event of refunds they retain the 3% transaction fee from the seller.

Last edited:
Reactions: qball
There is give and take...With eBay you have a much broader reach and therefore can demand more and therefore pay more. I've been selling on eBay for years however this is the first time under the new TAX laws requiring eBay to issue a 1099K for sales greater than 600$.

I get what you are saying though. I own an investment property and stopped accepting Venmo or Paypal Payments for that very reason.