• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact Mk3 - fake news?

psst, AEAC Online, at the bottom of the "scheduled" list "FX SURPRISE" 😉.

Seriously though, I am as guilty of the sort of wishful thinking that turns "fx surprise" into "Impact mk3" as the next guy.

I assume FX do not mind this speculation, How many folk are keeping their money in their pockets* waiting on the MK3s imminent release.

* and not buying another just released top spec gun.

psst, AEAC Online, at the bottom of the "scheduled" list "FX SURPRISE" 
1f609.svg

Seriously though, I am as guilty of the sort of wishful thinking that turns "fx surprise" into "Impact mk3" as the next guy.

I assume FX do not mind this speculation, How many folk are keeping their money in their pockets* waiting on the MK3s imminent release.

* and not buying another just released top spec gun.

Fx surprise could be something as simple as new stock options for one of their rifles? New kit for the dreamline? Or maybe even a new color for the impact. I wouldn't mind having a bronze impact but a red or blue one would be even better. Fx should atleast come on the forums and be like some news is coming and it's about "________" on blank date

FX is oversold on nearly everything they make, and the DW hasn't been in the wild quite long enough for it to be significantly impacting their sales yet. Plus its pricepoint is up there - not saying that you get value for every dollar you might spend on a DW, but just not in the realm of possibility for so many.

There is really no need at the moment for FX to launch anything new. Their marketing team (and we all know that it is an effective one) will make the decision, and they won't say anything to initially show their cards until that team is good and ready.

I never bought an Impact not shot with one.

I am sure that in some months I will buy a Maverick.

To me the Maverick is the evolution of the Impact with the rescue of good aspects and disposal of bad experiences. There, for sure, will be small machine parts that would need a polish. 

Maverick, seems to me that should be consider the Impact III reingeniered.

I never bought an Impact not shot with one.

I am sure that in some months I will buy a Maverick.

To me the Maverick is the evolution of the Impact with the rescue of good aspects and disposal of bad experiences. There, for sure, will be small machine parts that would need a polish. 

Maverick, seems to me that should be consider the Impact III reingeniered.

once you tried an impact and understand the engineering behind the impact your opinion will change. I owned both the impact and Maverick and now I’m just waiting for the impact mk3 with my impact mk2.