• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx impact mk2 with Gen 3 huma reg

I have an FX Impact mk2 .22 with a power plenum there's a Gen 3 Huma regulator
Set at 180 bar. I degased the rifle pulled the bottle out and tried to screw It in and it was bottomed out no more room to reduce the pressure.
So I took it out to check the spring washers, cleaned it and reinstalled it.
Now it reads the bottle pressure not the regulated pressure.
The only thing I did not do was remove the barrel as per the video.
What O ring did I blow????. I ordered a Huma O rings replacement anyway.
Should I be looking somewhere else?

Thanks

It’s the inner 10mm x 1.5mm DURO 90 o ring that sits inside the tunnel that the regulator sits inside of, so inside that trigger block.

Tough one to get out and replace if this is your first time. It requires a lot of patience as you DO NOT want to scratch up the inner groove that the o rings slips into.

I use a very sharp and long needle from my wife’s sewing stuff to poke into the o ring and lever it out. From there a plastic o ring pic tool hook pulls it out.

Clean the insides of that tunnel well, and reinsert a new, dry o ring and work it back into place where it goes.
Trust me when I say dry. If you pre lube it you will be cussing in short order.

When it’s nestled in where it goes, use a small piece of wood or plastic stick and smear silicone grease on the outsides of the o ring.

If you haven’t replaced the seals on the Huma Reg, and you have no knowledge how old they are you should replace all the seals at this time, also