FX Fx Impact mk2 which slug?

Hi guys
I have an Impact mk2 with power plenum.
Right now i have it setup with 600mm .30 barrel and is shooting 44 gr. JSB very well.
I recently bought 600 mm .22 barrel kit with superior and also one extra superior heavy liner.
The problem is that the maximum i can get out of the rifle is around 950 fps with 25 gr jsb knockouts with this 600 mm barrels.
Neither liner likes those 216 size knockouts.
The qustion is which grain and size slugs would you recomend and which liner to use.I know i will have to try a few to find the one my barrel likes but i just don't feel like buying all the slugs in the market.As far as i know .218 is better for Fx but i only had .216 at home and many tins of it.
I am also limited to about 25 gr or a little higher without modifying the rifle.
If there is anyone with similar setup and good results with slugs i would be thankfull for sharing info on which slugs he is using.
Regards Marko

Can you slug the liners? And write the measured numbers. I bough a micrometer just for this purpose.
Find some cup base slugs and not flat base...
You will find that the 0.218 slugs are harder to push in but up to half length only, but you need that diameter to compare with next slug that you pushed fully through the choke...
You will get your numbers to start with, but the end result is actually the POI on the target...

Can you slug the liners? And write the measured numbers. I bough a micrometer just for this purpose.
Find some cup base slugs and not flat base...
You will find that the 0.218 slugs are harder to push in but up to half length only, but you need that diameter to compare with next slug that you pushed fully through the choke...
You will get your numbers to start with, but the end result is actually the POI on the target...
Hi bigHUN
I don't own micrometer.Maybe should buy one and really try it.However i just like to know what works for most of people and then buy few tins and try it out.
So what works best for you?

Regards Marko