• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning FX Impact mk2 sniper saved from sale by improving it

My friend has Impact mk2 with PP and 700mm barrel in .22. He was not happy with it as it was not giving him his desired accuracy.

He sold this gun to me at lower price. I disassembled the gun completely and inspected everything and modified and improved those areas that I normally improve.

Tuned for .22 25 grain redesigned pellets.

Now he is happy with the results hence I am returning it to him and getting my funds back.

Regards,

Umair Bhaur
Screenshot_20221029_115516.jpg
IMG-20221029-WA0026.jpeg
IMG-20221029-WA0028.jpeg

My friend has Impact mk2 with PP and 700mm barrel in .22. He was not happy with it as it was not giving him his desired accuracy.

He sold this gun to me at lower price. I disassembled the gun completely and inspected everything and modified and improved those areas that I normally improve.

Now he is happy with the results hence I am returning it to him and getting my funds back.

Regards,

Umair Bhaur View attachment 301805View attachment 301806View attachment 301807
WHAT KINDA SCOPE IS THAT? LOOKS LIKE A GREAT WAY TO USE A CAR JACK

Regards,

Umair Bhaur View attachment 301805View attachment 301806View attachment 301807
really liked that You worked it up and reset to your friend's likes... Good Work :)

Mubhaur working magic again. Not surprising. If it shoots like that consistently, I would keep that gun in a glass climate controlled case.
Sorry I should have mentioned more details. In fact the picture shown is of the best group out of around 10 groups shot by myself and shot by my friend.

However the other nine groups are not far behind this group. If its around 1/4" group the other are 1/2" groups.

Hence there is no magic in it. 😇

Regards,

Bhaur