Tuning FX IMPACT MK2…. Problem

Sounds like C1 came loose from the valve rod. Happened to me once after many thousands of rounds. I put a small piece of an o-ring down in C1 befor I used some blue locktight and adjusted it down to 6- 6.5mm if memory serves. Lots of vids on Airgun 101 if you need them.

Pull the valve adjuster off and check it out.

https://fxairguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Impact-MkII-1.pdf

Remove the tank and degas yer guns plenum. I usually just loosen the reg gauge slightly till it leaks and let it degas that way.

Unscrew the valve adjuster knob and remove it completely.

Use an 11mm wrench and remove the rest of the valve adjuster.

Grab the C1 with a smallish pair of pliers/vice grips and pull on it. If it comes right out then it is the problem.

You will need to check the threads. Just screw it back on and give it a tug. If it is good then you can remove it and put a small piece of an o-ring down the hole then add some lock tight I use blue and have never had a problem getting it off again.

The measured difference the c1 should protrude form the block is 6 to 6.5mm if memory serves.

Tell us what happens when you cock the gun and pull the trigger. Does it -

1. Fire but nothing comes out? No rapport, nothing? Do you now have a pellet stuck in your barrel

2. not even cock? Or it does cock but pulling the trigger does nothing, like it doesn’t release the sear? 

I know you said no air comes out. I just want to hear the details. 
by chance is your valve knob threaded in all the way against the trigger block?

what about the barrel? You didn’t touch the barrel at all? I only ask as I’ve heard of the detent ball inside the rear block breaking and if your barrel was inserted and spun so the transfer ports didn’t line up(because the detent ball thst catches the indexing notch broke) then you would not get air flowing into the barrel.