• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

fx impact mk2 power plenum zeroing issue ( solved )

hi everyone

as described on the tittle 

to make it short : once i zero my gun at 40 yards and be happy with the results ( shooting like 20 shots )

the next day i found my gun is shooting high like 3 or 4 inches 

regarding environmental consideration nothing changed 

it did not happen once it happens every day 

i change the scoop and mounts , made sure my rail is tightened , checked for leaks ,

still don't know whats going on 😓

hi everyone

as described on the tittle 

to make it short : once i zero my gun at 40 yards and be happy with the results ( shooting like 20 shots )

the next day i found my gun is shooting high like 3 or 4 inches 

regarding environmental consideration nothing changed 

it did not happen once it happens every day 

i change the scoop and mounts , made sure my rail is tightened , checked for leaks ,

still don't know whats going on 😓

Good Morning Milanilo, 

If you wanted you could send us a DM with your personal information such as Name, Number and Email, and we can have a tech reach out as soon as possible to get difficulties you're having cleared up as soon as possible. 

regards

FX Customer Service Support

i use 34 gr jsb pellets 

700 mm barrel with pellets liner 

1- yes its almost constant from 915 - 923 

2- i did not change the factory moderator neither tried shooting without it also i checked it for any dents nothing

once i zero at 40 yards i go to 100 and check the accuracy ( i wont stop tuning till i see maximum 1.50 inch group @ 100)

but what makes me crazy is what happens the next day 

ok lets see what stupid mistake i have been doing all the time 😡

its a mature mistake

i was measuring fps with fx chronograph and once i am satisfied i zero my gun 

well the issue is i zero with fx chronograph still attached to the barrel 

this will make me shoot low so the next morning i fire my gun without fx chronograph attached and see 3 inch higher in my last zero 😐

so without thinking i get my chronograph back and see the speed again and zero while its still attached to the barrel and every day for a week thats what i was doing 

the point is make sure not even a hair near ur barrel while shooting 

i wanna thank everyone here for the quick response and trying to solve my issue 

thanks to airgun nation for creating such an amazing forum