• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx impact mk2 or the delta wolf

Hi all.

I have used a Daystate redwolf in .25 calibre for the last year or so and fitted it with a helliboard so as to tune it better for slugs and pellets and it shoots lights out but...its to nice a weapon for the farm so i have decided to buy another rifle to hunt/ pest control with in the same calibre but i am stuck on what to get.

Cost aside i am debating on either the time served and proven fx impact mk 2 or the new and untested daystate delta wolf.

What are your thoughts ? The delta wolf seems to have plenty of features and a easier tuning method than the impact but as of yet not proven! 

If I had the money it would be the delta wolf without a doubt ! We are not sure of the reliability or any thing with them. But we are aware of those issues with fx. I don’t think it could be any worse. Five year warranty is better, if it does have any. I would love to shoot a DW, but personally really have no use for one. Can’t wait to see the reviews on these ! 

Well I do not have a Impact because I'm a southpaw and FX doesn't make them for me . So I'm going to have get the DDW they do have it one for southpaws Hallelujah can I get an amen . Once I get the DDW then I will give y'all a full report on what I think about it . Now since I'm a southpaw I cannot compare it to the FX impact . But I can tell you what I think about the DDW .