FX Impact MK2 hitting pest birds out passed 100 yards

Max115

Jul 15, 2018
BC, Canada
Nice to be able to go out and shoot some long distance shots with my FX Impact MK2 and the H&N 25gr Gen2 slugs after almost 3 months of absence.

Missed my initial shots due to incorrect estimation of windage and the discipline in shooting longer ranges. But I quickly figured things out and started to connect with my shots. I was able to hit out to 135 yards.

Enjoy.

Thought that one shot was going to be a triple all bunched up in the trees like that! Thanks for sharing your adventures. 👍
Yes, very possible with triple shots. I have only done that once with pigeons where they lined up on the ridge of the roof and I was shooting at them in a direct line of sight. Thank you for watching. Stay tuned for Part 2 of the video where I had a very pleasant surprised with the accuracy of my new Snowpeak M60B shooting the NSA 17.5gr slugs out at 50 yards.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
Nice to be able to go out and shoot some long distance shots with my FX Impact MK2 and the H&N 25gr Gen2 slugs after almost 3 months of absence.

Missed my initial shots due to incorrect estimation of windage and the discipline in shooting longer ranges. But I quickly figured things out and started to connect with my shots. I was able to hit out to 135 yards.

Enjoy.

You're making me miss my impact mk2! Phenomenal shooting!