Tuning FX Impact Mk2 FPS same regardless of setting issue

Fx Impact Mk2 in .25 600mm with DT and slug kit

Valve @ line 4

Regulator 118 Bar

Gun is shooting 25.39g pellets between 970-990FPS regardless of how much or how little hammer spring tension and regardless of where it's at on the power wheel. I'm assuming this has something to do with the hammer spring as this was tuned for a .30 cal before I got it.

What do you guys the issue is?

did u adjust the reg? HS should have been tuned to the reg pressure. 

In front of the power wheel, there’s a place where u can insert Allen or hex key. With your power wheel on max, and the gun de-cocked…start backing that out. 

Yep, Allen screws was screwed all the way in until the power wheel could barely move on max setting. I even tried backing the Allen screw all the way out so see if the speed changed in which it did not.

If u have the dual transfer port, HS spacers, and slug probe. 
my experience is these mods don’t work well for lower tunes.

the HS spacers creates to much preload on the hammer spring, so I couldn’t set it low enough. 

The dual ports let the gun breath to much, and doesn’t create back pressure to help close the valve. Not efficient. Your also going to have issue getting the ES nice and low. 

turn you front valve adjuster all they way in. running at 4 lines is wide open. close it down and you'll now have control with the power wheel. I just noticed this today on mine as well. there is a small window in the 1 to 2 line area on the front valve with all that installed on the MK2. I'm currently changing from .25 cal to .22 cal and was having a hard time getting an efficient tune when I noticed this same phenomenon