• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

FX IMPACT MK2 COMPACT. WITH 580CC BOTTLE.

Classified Status
NLA

MoeHofer

Dec 12, 2015
SD, United States
Been an awesome gun for me. Have had it for about 3 years now, and have enjoyed this gun far more than any airgun I've ever owned. (I've owned many.)😀

So why am I selling? 3 reasons.
1. I've gotten into powder burners and rimfire recently and hardly ever shoot my airgun anymore..
2. My oldest daughter and her younger brother need braces, and I just don't have the cash for everything right now.
3. My sons love .22 long rifles way more than airguns, and I can't say I blame them. (A good rimfire costs 400$.)
4. I've moved 3 hours away from the dairy farms I used to hunt and don't really have any more need for a quiet, accurate air rifle anymore.

The gun shoots .2165 20.2 grain nsa slugs with insane accuracy. 3/8" bug holes at 50 yards.
And 1.25" averages at 100 yards.

It also shoots pellets very very well. And gets TONS of shots with 16 grain air arms pellets.

This gun is super quiet and works perfectly. Never had any issues with it and still works like a dream.
I will a half tin of jsb pellets and a box and a half of slugs.

1400$ paypal family and friend and we split the shipping. If you want protection add 3.5% and pay the fees yourself.
Call or pm with questions. 60five 881 8716 thanks!

gun will ship with original hard case and 2 mags.
Scope and bipod not included.
20220807_091818.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 808Fophun