• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx Impact MK2 air bottle issue

I do not have retailer in mycountry, I have FX Impact MK2 in 22 caliber which I bought in Dubai. I had an issue in removing air bottle from rifle, I re-threaded the bottle adapter A23 part 19659 after which fixing and removing bottle is smooth.
Main issue now is while removing bottle from rifle does not retain air rather air leaks with high pressure which is very dangerous.
Kindly suggest the solution

I do not have retailer in mycountry, I have FX Impact MK2 in 22 caliber which I bought in Dubai. I had an issue in removing air bottle from rifle, I re-threaded the bottle adapter A23 part 19659 after which fixing and removing bottle is smooth.
Main issue now is while removing bottle from rifle does not retain air rather air leaks with high pressure which is very dangerous.
Обратный клапан в колбе надо смотреть. Чем качаешь, ручным насосом или компрессором? Фильтры используешь? Возможно грязь попала

Looks like the non return valve of the bottle is faulty.

You need to degass the bottle, remove it, remove the part that you have repaired. Then you will find a non return valve that has a replaceable seat with O ring around it.

You might need to replace that O ring.

Further you need to inspect the valve poppet that is made of delrin.

If these parts are fine, the bottle should not leak.

Regards,

Umair Bhaur

Reactions: amjadwq1
Looks like the non return valve of the bottle is faulty.

You need to degass the bottle, remove it, remove the part that you have repaired. Then you will find a non return valve that has a replaceable seat with O ring around it.

You might need to replace that O ring.

Further you need to inspect the valve poppet that is made of delrin.

If these parts are fine, the bottle should not leak.

Regards,

Umair Bhaur
Thànk you so much

Reactions: mubhaur