• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Tuning Fx Impact Mk2.(177) (Stacking Pellets)

Take the magazine out (REMOVE FROM THE GUN) at first sign of this and remove the silencer and shoot it out.

Deliberately cock the gun in a repeated full back and fourth stroke. Don't forget to always shoot before actuating the cocking lever again.

If this happens don't need to have dealer unjam just take out the barrel liner and run a wooden dowel to push the pellets through.

That was just it.

I loaded the gun just like would when shooting but then I noticed that no pellet was exiting the barrel and the sound changed followed by a back pressure being felt

I saw on YouTube that Aaron Cantrell has the same issue and he sent it back to a fx shop for repair but when I asked him what caused it I never got a response. 
Aaron said that when he was shooting it the pressure fell off resulting the the pellet just being stacked inside the barrel. 

This happened to me about three time already. (1) the very second time I used the gun (2) two weeks after that (3) Six months ago. 

That's a bummer man!!!

If that happened to me the first shot pellet not exiting the barrel I take the magazine out first thing then keep firing that ONE stuck pellet till it shoots and even crank the power up and keep shooting.

Sounds like a mechanical issue if the power isn't adjusted too low and not shooting too heavy pellets and not shooting the oversized Crosman Premier Super points 7.9gr that do absolutely get stuck in barrels. Lucky FX has a 3 year warranty. Looks like it's time to use it.