FX Impact MK11

Damnit. I just got my impact like 2 weeks ago. One guage show more than the other. Can't believe they took over 3 years just to figure out their guage is poopty and replace it right when I just got mine. Talk about bad timing.

No worries... If you have the latest FX Impact X Gen 3 with AMP reg, it can be upgraded to FX Impact MK2 specifications per FX. Video at 30 second mark.

https://youtu.be/2G4KlDXiWug?list=PLkrNvYFsp-t2cig31lRS9OTVmuOOuJFYI

Damnit. I just got my impact like 2 weeks ago. One guage show more than the other. Can't believe they took over 3 years just to figure out their guage is poopty and replace it right when I just got mine. Talk about bad timing.

No worries... If you have the latest FX Impact X Gen 3 with AMP reg, it can be upgraded to FX Impact MK2 specifications per FX. Video at 30 second mark.

I'm sure older impact will be upgradable, but will come at a cost. Probably $200-300 extra to upgrade. It's how company can squeeze every bit of money from us.

I'm sure older impact will be upgradable, but will come at a cost. Probably $200-300 extra to upgrade. It's how company can squeeze every bit of money from us.

No one is forcing you to upgrade, be thankful its possible. Changing some parts costs money, i dont think theyre scoundrels for charging for parts. Do you work for free?

My new Mark II in 25 cal. will be in my hands on Saturday, it will be keeping my 30 cal. Crown company. Also ordered a 700mm slug barrel for it and plan to mostly shoot slugs. Excited to get this in my hands, will be topping it with a Nightforce 5-20x56 scope. Looked at the 4-14 F1 but liked the older 2nd focal plane better. I am a turret turner anyway. Got my scope stickers ready. Give me a few days with it and I will try to answer any questions you might have. Jim

My new Mark II in 25 cal. will be in my hands on Saturday, it will be keeping my 30 cal. Crown company. Also ordered a 700mm slug barrel for it and plan to mostly shoot slugs. Excited to get this in my hands, will be topping it with a Nightforce 5-20x56 scope. Looked at the 4-14 F1 but liked the older 2nd focal plane better. I am a turret turner anyway. Got my scope stickers ready. Give me a few days with it and I will try to answer any questions you might have. Jim

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucky you!👍

Where did you find the Impact MK11 for sale?

The mag looks like it doesn't need the extra bracket thats used on the side shot as far as i can see in the picture and only time will tell how accurate the gauges are.

From the pictures I’ve seen I think the Side-Shot mag bracket is still there on the MK11 (sticks out on the port side not the starboard side). It’s a bit hard to see but if you zoom in you can see it. 

I wonder if the analog gauges have been sourced from Keller also? If they have then it’s the best chance we’ll get at being reliably accurate.

1555128508_19554615785cb160bc0a7bc5.61992457_C946692F-6951-46DE-80CF-68F047522BF1.png
1555128508_16434560275cb160bcd7ed68.44027834_FF1C7EBB-D788-4D9D-8D9E-114074FA7452.png