• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Fx impact mk1 .30 cal wtt wts

Classified Status
WTT

Fred4253

Aug 7, 2022
Delaware county, PA
Hi guys so I received this in a trade and as much as I really really really wanna keep it and make this a nice project to tinker with (add the bigger plenum, barrel, power block, etc.) but I’d rather just see what’s out there or sell it and get something different. I’m perfectly fine with keeping it so please don’t make any ridiculous offers please. This gun is in real good shape and well taking care of. Willing to trade for something of equal value or sell. Interested in fx wildcat, aea challenger pro, marauder semi, etc open to the caliber. I have an idea of what these are going for so if you want to buy just let me know and I’ll let ya know how much. so message me if your interested and we can go from there. Please Make a reasonable offer or trade I’m not interested in any .177 that’s all.

D5D299A2-9BC2-4CB6-BD48-B3E8F146494B.jpeg

93BFC532-D5D7-47D2-B454-097EBB44AC4D.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ohioairgunner