• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Impact MK1 .25 for sale **PRICE UPDATE**

Classified Status
SOLD
These don't come up too often anymore. Your chance to get a mk1 impact before the smooth twist x liners came out. This gun has only had at most 500 pellets through in between me and the original owner. Im the second owner, and only put between 100 and 200 shots through it myself. After receiving it, I ordered a few upgrade parts for it but never installed them. I completely re-sealed the gun and polished some of the internals to get the shot string to tighten up. After doing that, I sighted it in with a few more pellets and basically put it back in the case where it stayed for the past two years. The gun shoots flawlessly and is in great condition. There is the slightest little imperfection of the DLC coating on the barrel but you cannot even feel it, it is only superficial, and there is a couple little scuffs on the bottle where a bipod rested from the previous owner. It comes with one of Ernest Rowes' custom cocking levers and the OEM one, the upgrade parts I never installed, a complete replacement set of seals and gaskets, some unopened scope stickers from utah airguns, an unopened can of jsb exact king diabolo's, and everything else seen in the photos. I'm asking $900 obo plus shipping, which we can split. CONUS. I accept Paypal F&F or you cover the fees. Feel free to pm me or text/call me at my cell (317)315-9528 with questions. Thanks for looking.

image0 - Copy (6).jpeg

image2.jpeg

image2 - Copy (6).jpeg

image2 - Copy.jpeg

image1 - Copy.jpeg

image2 - Copy (2).jpeg

image0 - Copy (3).jpeg

image1 - Copy (3).jpeg

image2 - Copy (3).jpeg

image0 - Copy (4).jpeg

image1 - Copy (4).jpeg

image2 - Copy (4).jpeg