• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact MK II breech O Ring, sent mine down range

I screwed up, in a moment of inattention I fired my FX Impact Mk2 with the breech block open and launched my breech sealing O ring down range. Anyone know the proper size O ring for the .25 caliber Impact?

I will call FX USA tomorrow and get one coming but I would not mind getting a few extra at a more reasonable price from one of the O ring supply houses.

Also any tips on replacing this O ring would be appreciated too.

Thanks

Idiot Bob

You can put a dowel up the muzzle end if you have one or slide a pellet in as a stopper. Use a pick or something and gently guide it home.

Fx airguns website under support has sizes of basically every oring and part number as well as schematics 

https://fxairguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Pipkitt-sprangskiss-Fixxed-2017-11-14.pdf

Looks like A2 6.35 cal is 6.4x1.3mm, oring store will probably get you some (they're cheap) faster than FXusa currently they're pretty swamped with people taking summer holidays

not very, saw it in my scope looping and wobbling in the air to about 15 yds down range. O rings arrived and just getting ready to replace it.

I wonder if a heavier-grain o-ring would fly more accurately?

The Buna-n tend to have the highest BC from what I've read. Not sure how much truth there is to that however!

not very, saw it in my scope looping and wobbling in the air to about 15 yds down range. O rings arrived and just getting ready to replace it.

I wonder if a heavier-grain o-ring would fly more accurately?

The Buna-n tend to have the highest BC from what I've read. Not sure how much truth there is to that however!

Sounds like time for a YouTube test from people that have way too much time on their hands!