• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Fx impact Mark to not shooting

I am at the range right now and took a few shots and decided to increase the reg pressure. I don’t remember if the air gun was cocked or not when I increase the reg pressure

No when I pull the trigger I just hear a click.I tried to reload a few times but seems like there is no air coming at all.

I remove the bottle and try to decrease the reg pressure by going clockwise but it is still at 150 bar.

I don’t have tools other than Allen keys. I cannot open the Reg pressure gauge by hand to release the air

Advices please. 

Hi Ninjababy,

Sorry to hear you are having some difficulties with your rifle, if they consist throughout the night please contact our customer service so either them or a technician can help you figure out the next step in ensuring your gun is running optimally. 

Regards,

FX Airguns USA

Monday - Thursday 9 AM - 4 PM EST
Fridays 9 AM - 3 PM EST
Phone: +1 866 639 0772
[email protected]

Thanks a lot Glem for the advice. I opened the whole gun and found out that C1 was unhooked. Maybe last time I did not add the Loctite on it. Somehow when I was playing with the valve, the C1 came out. That was the reason in my opinion.

The power plenum was not getting any air because I had turn the regulator too much clockwise. Once I increased the regulator pressure going anti clockwise, the PP got filled with air.

So everything is back to normal now. I am very happy to have the Impact back in action. I have to go again tomorrow to zero in the scope 🤣🤣

Fx-USA, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your input and offer to help, I really appreciate that. It’s good to have a good big brother watching on us😀👍

Thanks a lot Glem for the advice. I opened the whole gun and found out that C1 was unhooked. Maybe last time I did not add the Loctite on it. Somehow when I was playing with the valve, the C1 came out. That was the reason in my opinion.

The power plenum was not getting any air because I had turn the regulator too much clockwise. Once I increased the regulator pressure going anti clockwise, the PP got filled with air.

So everything is back to normal now. I am very happy to have the Impact back in action. I have to go again tomorrow to zero in the scope
1f923.svg
1f923.svg

Fx-USA, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your input and offer to help, I really appreciate that. It’s good to have a good big brother watching on us
1f600.svg
1f44d.svg

For future reference if you have a MK2 (to) you do not need to take the bottle off to adjust the reg up or down.

Give it a quarter turn and take 2 shots. Continue till it's where you want.

Hi Ninjababy,

We just wanted to add that if you are currently in Canada with no U.S. address you will need to contact a Canadian source for warranty repairs and parts, we are definitely happy to assist with any over the phone help from our technicians but Canadian Airgun Source will need to be your contact for parts/repairs. 

Here is a link to their site: https://www.airgunsource.ca/us/

Regards, 

FX Airguns USA