Tuning FX Impact - Male Foster fitting replacement

Looking for a replacement for my FX Impact's male foster refill fitting. The original one that came with the Impact has an o-ring on the base of the foster fitting. Replacements I found don't have the o-ring, and would probably require Teflon tape, which I would prefer not to use. Searched all the popular airgun stores and seems like none of them sell the FX Impact's OEM replacement.

Ideas anyone? 

Frank

Not sure what caused you to replace male foster fitting on Impact, but suspect might be what I just experienced. My new M3's male foster fitting opening is too narrow, and too recessed, for standard female foster pump fitting. After removing standard fitting, I couldn't get FX female foster, supplied with gun, to seal properly. Ended up ordering $15.50 stainless steel extension fitting on Ebay (free shipping) that will allow use of standard pump female foster. New fitting is male foster on one end, female on other, and is narrow/ long enough to fit M3 opening. Hope this helps, if not, might help others. Best to you and yours,

WM

I had my Impact X since 2018. The refill foster valve started leaking ever so slightly at the fill valve recently. I removed it, cleaned it and replaced the o-rings.

I had to scrap and sand down the slight gunk/corrosion at the valve stems and body. Anyways, it still leaks ever so slightly(5 bar every 3 days), so I figure the valve surfaces around the o-rings are probably uneven, or i may have even scrapped them when I cleaned them.

Figure I will just buy a new one, but can't seem to find one that matches the FX OEM ones.

Mk I Impact Foster Fill Port.1622869557.PNG

You may want to call FX USA, looking at the MKI schematic at https://fxairguns-usa.com/available-parts/ this fitting either holds the backvalve in place or is a part of it. 29-Quick Connector, 30-O'ring, 31-O'Ring, 32-backvalve.