FX IMPACT MAGAZINES what did you get?

What magazine did you guys get with your Impact.

My rifle came with two (2) of the smaller 25s. To say the least I am happy to even receive this rifle (with my paper being skipped over on accident nothing a phone call did not fix) but I am just a little let down with the wrong magazine. Do they work I suppose so is there a chance for failure absolutely. :) :(

I doubt FX officially supports the substitution of original equipment with equipment of a different capacity designed for an older model line. Sounds like some creative allocation of spare parts by a dealer who wanted to get this kit out the door as fast as possible. Would I have accepted it? Yes. But if it was done without asking me first, I think that's unprofessional. Not unlike the dealer replacing the 20 inch tires on your factory-ordered Cadillac Escalade with eight 14 inch tires from a Chevy Spark.

Must be the same dealer who when I call to purchase a replacement part for my high-end import rifle does not even bother telling me the price and shipping costs...very well knowing I have no other choice but to buy it from them.

Ok I made a phone to get this corrected and/or explained to me why I got the smaller magazines and it is more or less what we stated above. They did apologize for not calling to explain the situation on the change of the order and on the next shipment they will be mailing me a new Impact magazine to trade out. In the mean time they also state to use the gun and magazines provided until the new the new shipment arrives.

Yes it was AOA from whom I purchased my Impact.

THANK YOU AOA for the apology and for trying to make things right. Thats all a paying consumer can ask for.

"Ronin001"Ok I made a phone to get this corrected and/or explained to me why I got the smaller magazines and it is more or less what we stated above. They did apologize for not calling to explain the situation on the change of the order and on the next shipment they will be mailing me a new Impact magazine to trade out. In the mean time they also state to use the gun and magazines provided until the new the new shipment arrives.

THANK YOU AOA for the apology and for trying to make things right. Thats all a paying consumer can ask for.

"Trade out" if you ask me you should get to keep both, it is nice that they explained the situation though.

Looking forward to hearing about your impact experience.

"Ronin001"Ok I made a phone to get this corrected and/or explained to me why I got the smaller magazines and it is more or less what we stated above. They did apologize for not calling to explain the situation on the change of the order and on the next shipment they will be mailing me a new Impact magazine to trade out. In the mean time they also state to use the gun and magazines provided until the new the new shipment arrives.

Glad you called AOA because it saved me a longer post. I have read exactly the same substitution issue with some of the earlier shipments people got. AOA was shorted on the full sized magazines and sent the smaller ones so folks could get their hands the their new guns sooner. As far as I know they made good later sending bigger Mags. Check out Tomicos early Impact video review. There is a bit of trick for loading smaller Mags.

Magazines shortages seems to be an ongoing issue. AOA has my .Impact 30 barrel but no Mags for that yet. I told them to hold off sending that until the Magazines arrive. 

"Michael"That's a pretty long wait. Hit commodity I guess.

No indexing problems with any of my calibers. Some of my mk1 .25 heavies are a very tight fit & cause some indexing resistance.
Michael, have you noted any differences in accuracy between the MK1, MK11.25 heavies with your Impact, especially out to longer ranges? 

"ClearedHot"

Glad you called AOA because it saved me a longer post. I have read exactly the same substitution issue with some of the earlier shipments people got. AOA was shorted on the full sized magazines and sent the smaller ones so folks could get their hands the their new guns sooner. As far as I know they made good later sending bigger Mags. Check out Tomicos early Impact video review. There is a bit of trick for loading smaller Mags.

Magazines shortages seems to be an ongoing issue. AOA has my .Impact 30 barrel but no Mags for that yet. I told them to hold off sending that until the Magazines arrive. 

Yeah, I been waiting for 3 months for my larger mags to be sent to me by AOA... But for now I have the small ones that they sent for the time being. With that.... I did not like how they fitted so I designed and made a fix for the small mags to slide in with out an fussing around or having that slop they have when in the breech. KUDOS to me... lol