FX Impact Magazine Takes Too Much Force To Fit

This is the ticket

You can degas. Remove bottle slowly, reg gauge slowly etc.

Then just loosen these top 4 screws.

1584587503_1042254845e72e2efd2ef96.95153672.jpg

Then loosen these 4 under reg gauge.

1584587525_794809805e72e305ba6b74.51226125.jpg

Then slide your mag in (to get a feel for how tight it'll be) and gently apply some pressure back towards the butt pad by gently pulling the butt pad get it how you like, snug up the bottom screws then do the same to the top 4 screws that should give plenty of clearance in the mag well if its too loose for you do vice versa. Afterwards make sure all the 2.5mm head screws are tight. Doesnt need much to be tight. Tighten and align the reg gauge (doesn't need to be bottomed out), then slowly screw the bottle back on.

This is the ticket

Any update Beni?

I forgot to thank you for our response earlier.

Thanks a lot!

However, I'm not expert at these mechanical jobs so I'm still a little apprehensive about doing this myself.

Secondly, I don't think I have the adequate tools (also difficult to procure for now due to the Corona quarantine)

Thirdly, I tried to fit the magazine into just the magazine frame, but the magazine is tight there as well. If the thing you say is done (moving the block and the rear part of the rifle a little apart) will it solve the issue? Since the magazine frame is a fixed part made of a single piece of metal.

Any update Beni?

Thanks a lot!

However, I'm not expert at these mechanical jobs so I'm still a little apprehensive about doing this myself.

Secondly, I don't think I have the adequate tools (also difficult to procure for now due to the Corona quarantine)

Thirdly, I tried to fit the magazine into just the magazine frame, but the magazine is tight there as well. If the thing you say is done (moving the block and the rear part of the rifle a little apart) will it solve the issue? Since the magazine frame is a fixed part made of a single piece of metal.

The magazine frame dimensions (width) depends what position its in when screws are set. If you do what i posted in the last post by me it'll work. Just need a 2.5mm hex. Maybe it took a bit of a hit on the buttpad and tweaked it forward causing the magazine to bind. 

It'll work!

Any update Beni?

Thanks a lot!

The magazine frame dimensions (width) depends what position its in when screws are set. If you do what i posted in the last post by me it'll work. Just need a 2.5mm hex. Maybe it took a bit of a hit on the buttpad and tweaked it forward causing the magazine to bind. 

It'll work!

Great I'll try it.

However, what should I use to unscrew the regulator gauge? 

It's now perfectly rounds as opposed to the non X versions which could be undone with a spanner.

Any update Beni?

Thanks a lot!

It'll work!

Great I'll try it.

However, what should I use to unscrew the regulator gauge? 

It's now perfectly rounds as opposed to the non X versions which could be undone with a spanner.

Just slide that black plastic cover straight up and itll slide off and reveal the flats. Very good chance you can unscrew it by hand even under pressure. Just go slowly after you've removed the bottle (slowly). With the reg gauge unscrew till you hear the hiss and leave it till it says zero on the gauge. Then remove.