fx impact magazine .25 diagram Need your help.

Hello Friends,

Seems my .25 Magazine came apart. Think the center screw became loose. The whole thing came apart.

I believe I have all the parts. Not sure where the small o ring goes? And how to put it back together? is there a diagram out there? Don't want to take my other Mag apart for fear of loosing all the small parts. Any help would be awesome. Thanks Kip.

Kip,

Me, too. Had a jamming problem with my OEM 28-round magazine and contacted FX-USA. They sent a new 25-round magazine, under warranty, when I e-mailed a copy of the original sales receipt. Some AGN members suggested visiting Orion the Iquana Hunter website and buying his 25-round "wheel" ($27) to replace the 28-round OEM one so that I'd have two good magazines. There was a how-to video on Orion's website, in the "wheel" sale section, that was very helpful. Been a little while since I switched inner wheel, can't recall any O rings. Go to Orion's website and find how-to video and see if you notice any O rings. Also, I had an extra small silicone O ring sitting loose in the hard case my M3 arrived in, gun shoots and operates perfectly, so think O ring just happened to find its way there. Maybe same thing happened to you. WM