• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

fx impact magazine .25 diagram Need your help.

Hello Friends,

Seems my .25 Magazine came apart. Think the center screw became loose. The whole thing came apart.

I believe I have all the parts. Not sure where the small o ring goes? And how to put it back together? is there a diagram out there? Don't want to take my other Mag apart for fear of loosing all the small parts. Any help would be awesome. Thanks Kip.

Kip,

Me, too. Had a jamming problem with my OEM 28-round magazine and contacted FX-USA. They sent a new 25-round magazine, under warranty, when I e-mailed a copy of the original sales receipt. Some AGN members suggested visiting Orion the Iquana Hunter website and buying his 25-round "wheel" ($27) to replace the 28-round OEM one so that I'd have two good magazines. There was a how-to video on Orion's website, in the "wheel" sale section, that was very helpful. Been a little while since I switched inner wheel, can't recall any O rings. Go to Orion's website and find how-to video and see if you notice any O rings. Also, I had an extra small silicone O ring sitting loose in the hard case my M3 arrived in, gun shoots and operates perfectly, so think O ring just happened to find its way there. Maybe same thing happened to you. WM