Tuning FX Impact mag - need reparing the spring

I had two of these large mags, one was working well but the second mag needed occasionally some tapping from a side to cycle the pellets.

I knew what was wrong -> not the mag plastic parts, but a spring (too large OD) and the screw head (longer for 0.4mm). Yesterday when I got homefrom my club, a lill longer shooting session I grab and reworked the screw but at assembly I F@ that spring.

So I am down on one mag now, and that is not my comfort level for BR.

I will buy (at least) one of those metal mags primarily for slugs in my mind, but I have not tracked to the story about it if there is a single source or multiple MFG to look for comparison. 3d printed rotary cores nfw, that is not my way of thinking.

Also I will be looking for a source for the mag spring, I don't want to throw away a $65 part because of a $3 spring..........I could still have a good use for it for pellets.

If anybody had in the past this experience and how fixed the thing.

I'm a bit confused as to what exactly is wrong with the mag. The spring OD is too large and the screw is too long? If we are talking about the screw and spring that came with the magazine, it is unlikely they have dimensional issues.

If the mags are the latest high capacity mags, here is a video on disassembly/reassembly: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wApjIgBMxYY

In the video, clocking the spring is covered and he says he likes to pre-load 1 turn. I think that is probably the minimum on a new spring though. I do 1.25-1.5. If your spring is getting soft you can simply increase the pre-load. That said, I don't have any experience with really shot mag springs and there may be a point where too much pre-load is required and it won't work for some reason. How much pre-load is required should be a good gauge of just how worn your magazine spring is.

I'm also curious if the magazine spring is available by itself.

I got misfires from one of my mags. Toke both apart and measured=compared the parts from working and not working, and this how I discovered the source.

Anyway,

eaglevision is the only one CNC machined mag? I would need one mag for longer/heavier slugs which would anyway just not fit into the original FX mag.

Edit:

The two mags what I have is from early 2020 but most likely different time stamp from MFG. The brown spring (most likely heat treated) cycles normally but not the silver spring (I would assume is a simple piano wire). I could preload maybe 3/4 of a turn and that is it.

And there is no way of pre-loading these springs for a full turn or more, doesn't fit the pocket. And this must be a reason I remember last year ppl were complaining about pellets and slugs were stuck not cycling properly.

Not sure what is a story lately with these but I will order one FX mag and one EV aluminum mag to have my spare parts.

I noticed on one of my mags that it stuck more and more. I increased the spring tension but it still had the same issue. I removed the spring and worked the mag back and forth, that's when I found that the center where it was spinning on was hanging, almost like it swelled up or something. Anyways I took something like 800 grit wet dry sand paper to make it spin freely again.

My early 2020 springs expand when pre-loading, expands to an extent that rubbing to an internal wall on inner rotary piece and slowing down or stoppong the cycle and need a good amount of plinking on it to rotate (in a shooting session). This why I got missfires....

I tried to increase the preload for 1/2 or 3/4 turn but expands even more.

I assume that the early large mag springs OD was larger then today's spring, this only when/if you happy what you have lately.

No spring in separate purchase, only to go for the new mag. I decided to spend x3$ for the aluminum mag and will see how that works with heavy slugs.