• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx impact m4

I think it COULD have electronic controls, but I’m not sure FX could eat that much Crow. 🤪
I actually think there probably isn't much to gain going full electric from their current design, but an electronic trigger would really improve the Impact. My Daystate electronic guns (Red Wolf(s), Delta Wolf, Pulsar) all have amazing triggers that are better than the ones in my FX guns (Impact, Bobcat, Dreamline). Also, I think the future could be in hammerless designs, and it wouldn't surprise me if FX went in that direction... High flow regulators would negate the need for large(er) plenums, so that may be another area for improvement.

I think they really should do something about that trigger design. But there isn’t a ton of room down there to do much of anything. Believe it would require a total redesign of the trigger action block.
Trigger isn't that bad remove the fake second stage and swap out spring for a lighter one a little adjustment and it's good to have to be careful adjusting not to go to much though

Trigger isn't that bad remove the fake second stage and swap out spring for a lighter one a little adjustment and it's good to have to be careful adjusting not to go to much though
So remove half the hardware….from a $2000 gun and u have a “not bad” trigger.

That trigger is trash…ppl need to drive that point home. And stop making excuses for shipping that design for 3 generations. It’s just lazy.

That trigger is trash…ppl need to drive that point home. And stop making excuses for shipping that design for 3 generations. It’s just lazy.
FX Impact has the worst trigger in that price range of guns.

I am trying to make some new parts that could make it a true two stage trigger and as light as I need.

It's a bit long project but if I could do it successfully, I shall share it.

Bhaur

FX has actually used most of that same trigger since at LEAST 2004. It was largely the same trigger setup on the Cyclone/Ranchero series.

I bought my two M3's from two separate retailers in April and May of 2021 and I think they were just released not long before that. So after the new year, it'll be about two years since the M3 launch so I'm guessing we can probably expect word of an M4 sometime in 2023???

Maybe this thread can somehow will the M4 into existence???
there is no plans for a mk 4 ! they just had videos on it

there is no plans for a mk 4 ! they just had videos on it
Do you really think they're not going to continue to update and sell one of their most popular and best selling rifles ever? If not now, at some point . . . especially since there have already been 3 revisions? FX would be stupid not to make a M4 at some point.
love people that don’t read just assume
I love people that quote and talk to themselves...

Reactions: Glem.Chally
If we used that logic to wait to buy anything, we’d never own anything! What’s the point of waiting for an M4, when the M3 is already out and all the bugs have been dealt with!
I can't find a store I trust to buy a FX impact m3 . They all seen to be shady. Last year I put a deposit down but it seemed they were trying to build one from parts. Yesterday I paid 2211.00 with Paypal and had to cancel the order today , didn't seem like they even had one in stock.
I looked on BBB and see many , many people got ripped buying from these companies. I'm lost now. That is why I just jointed airgun nation hoping for help.

Last edited:
I can't find a store I trust to buy a FX impact m3 . They all seen to be shady. Last year I put a deposit down but it seemed they were trying to build one from parts. Yesterday I paid 2211.00 with Paypal and had to cancel the order today , didn't seem like they even had one in stock.
I looked on BBB and see many , many people got ripped buying from these companies. I'm lost now. That is why I just jointed airgun nation hoping for help.
I’m guessing you haven’t looked very hard. There are plenty of great dealers you can buy an M3 from. From Utah air, to the pellet shop, high pressure nuematics, spaw weapons, northeast airgun just to name a few. Not sure who you’ve tried, but I wouldn’t say any of these are “shady”.