• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Fx Impact m3 with great accesories.

Classified Status
SOLD

MoeHofer

Dec 12, 2015
SD, United States
Screenshot_20221102-083856_WhatsApp.jpg

This is is actually my brother in laws gun. He has gotten into thermal scopes and powder burners and has kind of lost interest in airguns.

The gun us practically brand new. I have shot it on numerous occasions though, and can vouch for its excellent condition. And ability to drive tacks at 50 yards.

Gun will ship with 580 cc bottle.
It has an aftermarket arca rail on the bottom for better bipod and tripod mounting.
Gun will also ship with 2 full tins of pellets. 18 grain jsb pellets.
There is a brand new vortex viper pst gen 2 on top that can be included in the sale if desired.

2200$ shipped without the scope.
3200$ shipped with the scope and rings.
Paypal family and friends or you pay the fees.

It would be best to deal with trent directly as I may not get to my inbox till the end of the day.
His number is 60five 21six 0eight 60
Thanks!

The gun is currently tuned to shoot jsb 18 grain pellets at 890 fps. Reg at 75 bar. Gets tons and tons of shots.
Has donny FL aftermarket moderator as well.

Last edited: