FX FX impact M3 tune

Hello, new to the thread and forum. Have a question and I was having a difficult time finding an exact answer. Does anybody have a specific tune that they’ve done really well with, with the FX impact and a JSB exact 30 caliber pellet 600 mm barrel 44.75 grain?

Below is a tune that had been recommended, but was looking for different options as well. Thank you for your help.

1st reg 170 bar

2nd 120 bar

Macro wheel 16

Micro 3.5ish

valve 3.5 lines

Solution
@weevil Thank you very much for providing no useful information and being rude.

To the rest appreciate your advice.

I’ll take it from here on my own.
I think the recommended tune is very good starting point. What I would do if I were you. Set the second reg to 120. That is probably decent. I have a mk2 but a 700 mm barrel and I run 108 bar to push 44.75 mid 870 to mid 880 range. You will need a little more with a 600 barrel. I would then turn the valve adjuster out past the fourth line. Set the macro where stated but set the micro at 3 instead of 3.5. Shoot over a chrono while slowly adjusting that micro towards that 3.5 looking for where the velocity plateaus and doesn’t go up. May be before or may be after 3.5...
I have removed power kit now
still have same problem
Some one help me for setup
fx m3 .25 700mm barrel.
Used slug NSA .25 26.8 gr slug.
Used barrel sleeve.
Used liner sleeve
I have a .25 cal 700 mm barrel. Standard springs, hammer, etc. Did add a CF sleeve.
Not Shooting NSA but shooting RMR slugs, 26 grain (They are FX Hybrids)
Second reg 108
Micro set on 4
Macro doesn't matter as long as the micro is 4.
Valve 9.7 mm's.
Shooting them very accurately at 985 fps.

There's a starting point for you.

I have removed power kit now
still have same problem
Some one help me for setup
fx m3 .25 700mm barrel.
Used slug NSA .25 26.8 gr slug.
Used barrel sleeve.
Used liner sleeve

IMG_6167.jpeg