• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Fx Impact m3 Sniper M3 with Arken scope and Extra’s$$$

Classified Status
SOLD
This m3 has been my go to rifle for pesting since I purchased it a year ago. I’m looking to go.35 caliber for hunting purposes later this year so the .22 has to go! This m3 has a Arken sh4 ffp scope paired with it. Recently detuned to shoot lights out inside of 50yards with 18g pellets for up close work ℹ side barns but that permission fell through so it has been sitting around doing nothing for almost a year. It has a superior heavy slug liner currently mounted but will come with the original pellet liner also. Holds air indefinitely. Honestly I’m just checking to see if interests in this particular rifle are up to my selling standards lol. I’m just not going to let it sit I can afford to keep it otherwise. Pictures at the request. This rifle has very little use and I don’t like leaving great kit laying around unused. (Update) this rifle has many extra’s! It has a barrel tensioning system installed. It also has a shroud over tensioning system to keep it nice and quiet no matter how fast fps you choose to run it. It has a saber tactical rail bipod is not included. Ergo zero grip. Front reg delete/ yes you can have the front reg with the rifle. One stock mag in .22. The barrel is going to look shorter than 700mm because it has a 700cc bottle with a 300bar valve installed. Side lever is a $130 ball bearing aircraft aluminum utterly amazing cocking experience lol what else can I say. Nsa slug probe and carrier. Not looking for trades and if you try to lowball I’ll just ignore!!! 1850$ shipped conus only.
IMG_3439.jpeg
IMG_3438.jpeg
IMG_3437.jpeg
IMG_3436.jpeg

Last edited: