FX Impact M3 Settings

its not really something you can just plug the settings numbers in and go,
because every gun is slightly different.

i know fx makes it sound like "sharing tunes" is a thing.

but in reality every gun is different and it will take shooting through a chrono to actually get it tuned properly.

can you just spin some wheels to the numbers and shoot it? yep.

it will still shoot,
just not nearly at its best or most accurate.

if you dont have a chrono.......get one.

but in reality every gun is different and it will take shooting through a chrono to actually get it tuned properly.

it will still shoot,

100% correct. Chances are that most any shared tune will need tweaking to get the best performance. Consider them to be a starting point.

Okay, I am giving the air rifle another go.
I have the rifle above and wanted to get settings for shooting 50 yards, Diabolo Pellets or FX, 25.39 weight, shooting from bench rest.
This could be on the Forums already but I need 10 posts to PM folks and send a message to a recommended tuner... :)
Just a quick question. Did you buy the M3 New or Used? If New, what was wrong with the factory tune from FX at 50 yards? I believe that pellet weight is what they used as a baseline.

Patrick

it will still shoot,

Amen. I have tried AEAC’s tunes in my Maverick 25 compact. Don’t know how he got the velocities with that low of bar with the 25.39 JSB’s. He was at 90. No amount of adjusting the power wheel or IHS could get my gun to 880 fps. I had to go to 98 bar. Could be a difference in gauge calibration or some other unavoidable variable.
No complaints and his tune got me in the general area.
Guess what I am saying is sharing tunes is not just some marketing ploy. It should not be used as some have promoted and others have misunderstood that it will transfer directly between guns. It will not in 95+% of guns. It will however get you close and you can adjust from there for the performance you want.