• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Impact M3 Power Block Sniper .22 - $1700 Shipped

Classified Status
SOLD

flytraps

May 2, 2020
GA, United States
Up for sale is a very clean, rarely shot FX Impact M3 Power Block (unbranded early release) with .22cal 700mm Superior Pellet or Superior Heavy Slug liner (or both liners for $60 more), Carbon Fiber Liner sleeve, FX .22 Sideshot High Capacity Magazine, Angled Manometer Regulator gauge (installed), and 580cc FX Carbon Fiber Bottle. Gun also has Custom Buttstock and Cheek Piece installed. This gun has absolutely No Issues and No Leaks, two years of FX Factory warranty left and looks/shoots like new. This is One of Eight Impacts in my gun safe and it's time to make some room. Gun ships in Factory FX Hard Case. - $1700 Shipped and Insured (Conus) - No Trades Considered at this time - Serious Inquiries only please.
I'm more than happy to accept calls or texts to discuss the gun and details of the sale. I'm a long time, well respected member of the AGN Forum with impeccable reputation and feedback. Travis - 478-410-4705

Pics aren't the greatest but get the job done.. If you've seen one M3, you've seen'em all! :)

IMG_7044.jpg

IMG_7046.jpg

IMG_7045.jpg