FX impact m3.power.block or Brocock commander XR?

Hello All,
Looking to buy my.first PCP. Looking something in .22 that is compact but still carries a punch. Was between the Brocock commander xr with the folding stock which I believe in .22 makes about 28-30 foot pound energy and can be had for around $1500 or the FX impact m3 power block which I believe in .22 can make 60 foot pound energy and can be had for around $2000. Above power I am putting long term reliability and problem free use and obviously accuracy. Any advice? The gun would be used for hunting mostly (,iguana, pigeons etc).

Check these threads out and you may find your answer. Your question in form or the other is asked all the time. Good idea to search for the same question before posting. You may find an answer where someone asked the question before.
What are you talking about man? Read the damn question. I didn't ask which first pcp, I specifically asked which one between them 2. If you haven't got experience with any of these specific 2 just move on

What are you talking about man? Read the damn question. I didn't ask which first pcp, I specifically asked which one between them 2. If you haven't got experience with any of these specific 2 just move on
Wow, buddy, Charlie was just trying to be helpful. Why do you go from 30 to a 100mph in attack mode? I can pretty much guarantee with your attack reply you’re probably not going to get any help. Not on this thread, anyway.

Wow, buddy, Charlie was just trying to be helpful. Why do you go from 30 to a 100mph in attack mode? I can pretty much guarantee with your attack reply you’re probably not going to get any help. Not on this thread, anyway.
Okay, well, let's move on and help the guy out. Just to play the quick median, Elgreco, I dont think Charlie was being sarcastic, and "my first PCP" and looking at the thread can be beneficial. Anyway, It's easy to see on words and assume in a forum setting that people are being jerk-offs (Try posting in firearm or tattoo forums lololol) But anyway. Let's calm down.

I'm a little biased with this, but I love the m3 compact, coupled with the customer service, I always say the FX route has a lot of pros. My m3 hits like a truck. .22 I can get on target and tight tight groups at 150-200 yards with no problem. The worst part of shooting an FX is it's so accurate I make almost no adjustments when plinking its like damn; I keep hitting everything. It's the best problem to have with a gun of any sort. lol. With FX being FX everything is super accessible and compatible.

@Elgreco, don’t know about the M3. But all three of my Brococks have been solid from day one to present day. My Compatto, Bantam Sniper HR and Atomic XR. Have all been nothing but solid, dependable and accurate. My experience is from years of using mine, hundreds of pests down and thousands of pellets plinked away.

Reactions: Ranchibi
Fx impact M3 people love it or people hate it, on my side I hate that gun.. to much tinkering and a lot of patience you need, a virtue that this days it’s not easy to have but if yo have the patience go for it, I bought an M3 and after a year I end up hating that gun and I spend a lot of cash in upgrades which you don have to do, and and I’m talking specifically on the M3. ( still have my eyes on the panthera) Now, Brockock has also the BRK Ghost which for what I know is better than the xr magnum and only a few bucks more..actually I have one in preorder in .30 cal. You can call AoA for more info.