• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Impact M3 POWER BLOCK Black 0.22 600mm w/ 580cc FX bottle.

Classified Status
SOLD
Hello AGN Members,

I'm looking to sell a nice FX Impact M3 Power Block Black 0.22 w/ 0.22 caliber 600mm barrel, 28 shot high capacity magazine, factory Foster fitting with upgraded 580cc FX CF bottle, FX owners manual and factory FX hard case. This rifle is currently set up as the 600mm/580cc configuration with the 0.22 caliber barrel to shoot JSB 18.13g pellets at ~897-905fps with excellent accuracy and consistency.
At 50yd it's grouping at .41". This M3 was recently resealed and tuned by FX USA and is in nice condition as shown in the photos.

Price is: $1,750 shipped

Payment by Paypal Friends & Family, Venmo, Zelle, or CashAPP preferred (or add 3.5% if using PP Goods & Services). I have plenty of feedback on here.
Please feel free to do your due diligence and know that you're dealing with a reputable trader.
You can also contact me at 504-231-2466...

[No trade offers on this listing please...]

Thanks for you looking,
Andy

FX impact 1.jpg
FX impact 2.jpg
FX impact 8.jpg
FX impact 7.jpg
FX impact 6.jpg
FX impact 5.jpg
FX impact 4.jpg
FX impact 3.jpg

FX impact 9.jpg