Tuning FX IMPACT M3 PLENUM PROBLEM

Good suggestions so far. Also, pay attention to your FIRST reg after you fire a shot. Does it drop and refill fast? Does it drop and not refill? Does it not drop? That might point in the direction of your problem. Clean/inspect/re-lube both regs is probably a good place to start.

I just experienced something that has to be pretty rare, but showed similar symptoms. I started getting slow refresh of the plenum and it kept getting worse. Sometimes it would take 2 shots before it would refresh. After taking my second reg out a gazillion times, re-lubing and researching belleville washers, I began to suspect a plugged passageway between second reg and plenum. I threaded the BSPP foster QD FX sends with the gun into the rear gauge port, and with the second reg removed from the gun, I back-flushed the plenum to second reg plumbing with HPA. A small section of o-ring came flying out with a satisfying unplugging sound. Even weirder I can't figure out where it came from as I have yet to replace a single o-ring, and the gun has no leaks of any kind.