FX Impact M3 Pellet Probe Grub Screw Specs

It is just shy of 7mm long, but it is not just a simple grub screw. Give me a few minutes and I will attach a couple of photos to tell the story.

P1160112.JPG
P1160113.JPG
P1160114.JPG

Reactions: MikeAllen
Wait! Before you destroy it try this product from vibratite-

I feel like if you destroy it you won’t be able to get your probe out, period.

And when you do get it out, install one of these and you’ll never have to deal with that again-
The Vibra-Tite looks like a very handy product to have around. The K&L piece also - this area on the M3 is a weak area and could be improved. Thanks for the suggestions!

Also - I've ordered the Micro GraBit extractor set - hoping it will get the screw out - I'll let you know...
The K& L probe carrier- two things to consider since your ordering parts-
When you remove the factory probe carrier, on the top you’ll see two holes and one has an alignment pin that goes into the rear cocking block that holds the carrier. The K&L piece also has two holes, and you will transfer that alignment pin onto the K&L piece.

I myself like having two pins. Every one of these I’ve installed for myself and others I put in two pins. You can order these pins from FXUSA. The parts diagram wil hand the part number.

Lastly- if you use the saber tactical adjustable cheek riser this K&L block will not work unless you mill part of the ST insert. PM me if you have any concerns about this.

When you remove the factory probe carrier, on the top you’ll see two holes and one has an alignment pin that goes into the rear cocking block that holds the carrier. The K&L piece also has two holes, and you will transfer that alignment pin onto the K&L piece.

I myself like having two pins. Every one of these I’ve installed for myself and others I put in two pins. You can order these pins from FXUSA. The parts diagram wil hand the part number.

Lastly- if you use the saber tactical adjustable cheek riser this K&L block will not work unless you mill part of the ST insert. PM me if you have any concerns about this.
Thanks for this additional information. I do have the ST adjustable cheek riser - if I decide to get the K&L piece I'll get back to you for guidance.

Thanks for the info