• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Fx impact m3 macro wheel numbers not lining up.

A couple possibilities...

Ball detent not installed correctly under power wheel

Hole for ball detent in lower action block not drilled in correct location

The power wheel wasn't aligned correctly when the numbering was etched on it, so the etched numbers are now clocked incorrectly in relation to the small divots and the cam on the back of the wheel

Possible, but less likely than the above, the cam and etching on the power wheel are correct but the small divots on the back of the power wheel that engage the ball detent aren't clocked correctly in relation to the cam and etched numbers

Remove the wheel and have a look (make sure the rifle isn't cocked) and it should be easy to determine the issue. My hunch is the wheel wasn't clocked correctly when it was etched, in which case it's an easy fix by getting a replacement wheel from FX.

I just recently received a m3 .30 and the numbers Don't line up with the arrow. Is this normal? Can I take it off and clock it to line up?

Hi Hunterxhunter, 

If you have any questions please feel free to contact our technician department or customer service via phone or e-mail. 

Regards, 

FX Airguns USA

Contact information

Monday - Thursday 9 AM - 4 PM EST
Fridays 9 AM - 3 PM EST
Phone: +1 866 639 0772
[email protected]