Tuning FX Impact M3 Macro Power wheel works on older Impact???

Why would you want to put a power wheel from a m3 to a mk2 or mk1? The power wheel on the older model do just fine. The improvement on the tuning is the mirco adjustment. The older model requires you need a small hex key and you do not have a reference where you are. The new m3 have a guage with numbers letting you know where you are at. Then you have the free tool adjustment you can turn with just your finger. That is the most important part of the tuning. Just swapping out a wheel will not do much as the older impact already have 13 settings from min to max and ABC etc. So having an extra 3 setting doesn't do much without the micro adjustment. 

So easy to judge without trying out yourself. 

after i made that video I installed one on another mk2 Thats wasn’t detune .177 that has no hammer weight spring guide 50mm lighter HS and reg stack to max out at 110b and a 2mm TP.

I: m3 PW has a lot more spread between 1 and 16

2: the speed is closer in between # setting at most 5fps differents

3: has16 speed increase if you set the lowest speed on #1

4: has 8 speed settings up or down if you set mid speed on 8, on older wheel only 5 up and 5 down total 10 vice 16 

5: has more speed spread difference on PW with minor micro adjustment.

with this power wheel along is a great upgrade for older Impacts i will definitely put one on my mk2’s . I remember when i set mine for really high power can’t get more then 50fps speed between max and min now with this PW in the 150-200fps spread — so sad i have to put the PW back on the M3 😞

69B481D4-A05B-4ADA-B0F1-E70DABF7191F.1619118605.jpeg

I use one bought from Mont also, on a mk2. They seem similiar to the ones on the M3 and is nice addition. When I have the wheel set for max, at given regpressure, I have not used the pretension allen screw afterwards. I can fintune the speed inbetween the steps with valve adjuster. Do not know if it the right way to do it, but it is nice to not need to use tools when adjusting. I personally would reccomend it.