• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle ⭐️FX Impact M3 “like new” with lots of upgrades!!!⭐️

Classified Status
SOLD

robster01

Dec 14, 2019
Texas, United States
Hello!

Here is another M3 in Bronze (700mm barrel, 580cc bottle in .25 cal with superior liner) I bought it brand new and I am selling just like my other M3’s I have either sold on here or sold privately. I just don’t get out hardly at all thanks to work and family responsibilities. I believe I only shot this M3 just once since I bought it and just sits in the safe. It’s held air since I bought it with zero issues. I was able to upgrade it as I do with all my rifles including stainless steel fasteners. 😍

Here is list of upgrades….

1. FX Barrel CF Tensioner with barrel clamp
2. DonnyFL Sumo Moderator
3. FX Carbon Fiber Sleeve (not epoxied)
4. Sabor Tactical Extended Arca Rail (lower)
5. K&L Sure Grip Probe Carrier
6. Sabor Tactical Bag Rider
7. 2 FX High Capacity Magazines
8. Pellet Probe (installed) and Slug Probe
9. Stainless Steel Fasteners throughout

Selling for $1800 Shipped TYD. CONUS only and no trades at this time. PayPal FF preferred or buyer pays fees. Bipod not included. Tracking number will be provided asap and will ship with original FX hard case.

Thanks for looking!

Rob

IMG_2601.jpeg

IMG_2603.jpeg

IMG_2602.jpeg

IMG_2604.jpeg

IMG_2605.jpeg

IMG_2608.jpeg

IMG_2607.jpeg

IMG_2606.jpeg

IMG_2609.jpeg

Last edited: