• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Impact M3 in 3 calibers with US Optics Scope

Classified Status
SOLD

BiggRedd

May 23, 2018
California, United States
Selling my FX Impact M3. Originally purchased from Utah Airguns as a .35cal. It comes also with .22 and .30. Pellet and slug liners. It comes with one .35 800 mm slug liner. The other calibers are .22 in 700mm and .30 in 600mm. Comes with original magazines for all calibers. Heavy tungsten hammer kit installed. Huma reg on second regulator. Angled manometer bracket. Kraford & Lypt KLS-1 butt stock with adjustable monopod and length of pull with a mini bag rider. Gun is awesome! Also included are various slugs and pellets listed in the photo. NSA .30 43.8gn slugs. ZANS in .35 at 82gn and others. All new projectiles unopened. This rifle is what I use in my YouTube channel under iKonik Hunter. Donny FL Emperor and Sumo included. Hardcase included. Caliber change kits included. Rifle still has a little over 3 years of warranty left. Also included is an extra bottle regulator delete adapter.

Bonus item included: US Optics TS-12x 3-12x44mm 30mm tube FFP. Beautiful scope with no scratches. Has a single piece mount with quick detach. Not shown in pic.

Selling everything for $2500. Shipping separate. Buyer pays shipping. Only to be sold and shipped within the United States.
Venmo, PayPal or CashApp.

IMG_4892.jpeg

Last edited: