FX FX impact M3 front reg gauge reading up and down

Hi, kiteboardkid,

We have this passed over to our tech department at the moment. If you have any questions you want to be answered immediately, please e-mail or call in. You can also send us your e-mail or phone number, and we will have someone reach out to you.

Regards,
FX Airguns USA

Contact
Monday - Thursday 9 AM - 4 PM EST
Fridays 9 AM - 3 PM EST
Phone: +1 866 639 0772
[email protected]

Reactions: abqjoe and rc4fun
Had exactly same behaviour. Just my 1st reg was set to 180. And that is more than it is allowed according to manual (170).
I rebuilt the 1st reg with new piston, and set the 1st reg to 170 and now it stays constant.
My question would be what to do with 1st reg if you want to shoot slugs, having 2nd reg at 150-160?
Leave 1st reg at 170 max or is there an upgrade for the 1st reg holding more than 170 bar?

Had exactly same behaviour. Just my 1st reg was set to 180. And that is more than it is allowed according to manual (170).
I rebuilt the 1st reg with new piston, and set the 1st reg to 170 and now it stays constant.
My question would be what to do with 1st reg if you want to shoot slugs, having 2nd reg at 150-160?
Leave 1st reg at 170 max or is there an upgrade for the 1st reg holding more than 170 bar?

Use a Brass piston in the first Reg set at 180 like in a Huma reg?