Tuning FX impact m3 compact tune

Hello, I am looking for tuning settings.

FX impact m3 Compact, 500mm barrel.

,25 cal

Pellet: JSB Match Diabolo Exact King .25 Cal, 25.39 Grains

What is the maximum muzzle velocity it can reach

Thanks,

maximum is bad,accuracy suffers,and shot count suffers.

what are the regs and adjustments at now?

i have the m3 compact .25,
out of the box was throwing 25gn kings at about 975-980,
way way too fast for any real accuracy.

right now its running the king heavy 34gn at 865fps and its a laser,it just does not miss if i have correctly ranged and judged the wind.

Reactions: rc4fun
thank you , but the site have not my pellets style
The first one is literally your pellets style.

Screenshot_20221014-172341_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mercado
thank you ,my barrel length : 500 mm
What's your question? You asked the maximum muzzle velocity of jsb kings with a 500mm?
Probably 1000+.

If you're looking for tunes you can use the 600 or 700 as a baseline and add some reg pressure for the shorter barrel and go from there.

Like if they say 95 bar on the reg try 105 or 110. You don't want to shoot these as fast as you can.

Last edited:
What's your question? You asked the maximum muzzle velocity of jsb kings with a 500mm?
Probably 1000+.

If you're looking for tunes you can use the 600 or 700 as a baseline and add some reg pressure for the shorter barrel and go from there.

Like if they say 95 bar on the reg try 105 or 110. You don't want to shoot these as fast as you can.
Yes, i see ,thank you very much

What Glem said… you don’t want to just get the highest speed. You want the best speed.

Another note about that site. Look at what others have found to be good speeds for the pellets you are shooting. You may be able to get there with just the power wheel and very little other tuning.
yes , i will try,hope to get both best speed and accuracy, Thank you

I have the exact same gun and shooting the same pellets. What I did is I tuned up to 930 fps and then started tuning down and when I got to 920 fps the shot group tightened up to a nickel at 50 yards. I probably could have tweaked a little more, hey I was happy with 920fps. It sounds very good. Tune up 20 to 30 fps past what you want, then tune down. There some very good directions on here if someone does not post them then I will look for them tomorrow. My setup is
1st reg 160
2nd reg 120
big wheel 15
micro 3.5
valve 4.5

Reactions: tibor
Probably 1000+.

150 1st reg and 95 second reg? I thought you wanted to keep a 30 bar spread. Like 150 1st reg sec reg should be 120 bar. With 700 mm barrel I was set at 200 bar and 170 bar no power mods shooting fx .30 cal slugs at 1033 fps