• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact M3 Compact Opinions

@TDK Thanks for the link. You are going to twist my arm into buying a chrono aren't you

It's the most important PCP tool, and you can't avoid it. It will be worth the money the first time you use it, and then you'll have it forever. Having a $2200+ PCP without a chronograph is like driving a Ferrari around with a broken windshield.

I recommend the ProChrono Deluxe, and also the light kit. The FX radar chronograph is hit or miss. The most reliable readings are from a ProChrono style of chronograph (including other brands, I just like this one the best), indoors with the light kit installed and chrono sensors shaded from outside lights by cardboard, etc. This is the ultimate fallback if you run into trouble. Outdoor with natural light is the next most reliable, but sometimes doesn't work. Indoor lighting is sketchy because it may be flickering at high non-visible frequencies or otherwise non-constant. 

Reactions: baloo
1000006069.jpg